Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Telepathic Telegrams

The telepathic telegrams that often left me in awe, in the past, and had slowly come to settlement of existence, will slowly wave off. These telepathic messages are often a result of an improved ESP between humans that think too much of each other.

Yesterday evening, I wanted someone from my recent past to be present at my that moment of fear. This resulted in immense pain to that person but I received call. How selfish I could get. I have to learn to deactivate my telepathic esp now.

Telepathic abilities are in all of us. If we practice them, they bring results beyond our belief. And if we try to avoid them, they will put themselves to a relaxation mode.

When the thoughts are controlled during the madhyantar, and will not focus on a single point of contact, the invisible telepathic messenger lines will blur off and the ESP will lose its focal point.

When most people try to improve their ESP and send messages telepathically, I am trying to take a reverse trend.

Its time to unsharpen my focus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home