Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Illusive Mirages ... needs or whatever.....

We all need something or the other.

I know someone who needs stability, and I know someone who wants to retain stability.
I also know someone who needs love. and he doesnt seem to get it .. lol. nevermind.

And then there are people like me who seemingly have E V E R Y T H I N G. And .... greed and drool over everything. :)

Seems like I am standing in a green colored desert.

I open my mouth to the sky when it rains the nector of love all over. And lately, each drop misses my lips and tounge by a micron. Man.. its raining love all around. or am i blind.

What an illusive mirage this life is....

.. something i wrote about 15 years ago, or so ..

Yoon tau raaste mein kai ghar mile;
Uska ghar aaya na lekin raat bhar.

Rafta rafta zakhm saare bhar gaye;
Dard badhta hee raha bas raat bhar.

--------

Feels like it is time to forget some restrictions on myself. Atlest for the time being. .. so that i crawl forward.

Unless I fire up my desires again, and go and look for some nector, atlest for a little while ... whatever...

Sorry if I overstepped my blogging limits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Reminds me of a Alisha song

"Mujhe ishq hai Ishq se.. is dard se ishq hai "

PS# Sure. Are you on Orkut ? or give me your mail ID.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home