Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

When a Tuesday feels like a Monday

It is strange. On the second thought, it is not that strange too.

It feels like I have just returned from a huge leisure and pleasure holiday last night, and today I got to work at office. Not that I am lazy or something, but this holiday feeling that I experienced in my yesterday's afterthoughts, is lingering on like a refreshing addictive aroma around my mind. Its all hazy and my senses are struggling hard to realize that the surprise holiday is over.

It always happens that way I guess. The Monday morning feeling after a great Sunday. Know what, this time Monday came on a Tuesday. LOL.

At the end of it, I am weaker but the moments will pass. As someone told me yesterday, its just this moment, and it will pass.

I feel like a raindrop just landed on ground, splashed after a great thrilling fall from the sky.
It was good when I was on the cloud, but then all clouds must break and let the raindrops fall down, just like tears flushing the emotional outburst.

This moment will pass
. This moment will pass. This moment will pass.
I continue chanting the mantra which was whispered in my ear(phone) during the fall. This moment will pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home