Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Paradise of the Princess

The three way tug of was between 'the future restructuring of mind', 'the present state of destructive settlement' and 'the intoxicating thaumaturge of the past' is ripping my nerves apart. The speed of events is so high that the difference between the fact and the fiction seems to be blurred to the extent of blindness. Everything seems to go inside the big black hole of yesterday, and I am unsuccessfully trying to pull out the rabbit called happiness, from the hat of the past.


Nothing makes me happy for long anymore, except those small moments of sitting in the shade of the tree I had sown years ago. I collect these moments each time and take them with me, and play with them all day long. I know my tree is in its full bloom and ready to blossom anytime I want to be alive to see the flowers and fruits of the tree spread all over the garden on life, spreading smiles.

That is when the paradise of the princess will glow in the magical aura of lifelong happiness. Stars would sprinkle the light from the sky, and the winds would sing the songs of joy. I would be busy attending the guests from the heaven, all the Gods, who will come to bless the blooming tree of eternal happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home