Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Time Play

Last night, the clock stopped for sometime.

The moments became independent of the time stream and started jumping around me. They scattered themselves all around the room, playing mischievously, the mind games. They were in no mood to pass by and settle. Worse, they invited a few moments from the past to play with them.

Soon, the room was filled up with all kinds of moments, just born moments from today, a little older ones from a few months ago and then a lot of much older ones. They kept on jumping on the floor, on the window, sofas and even my laptop like happy kids, all in the mood to play.

I was trying to chase them, catch them and put them back in the memory clock, but it was so tiring, so stressful. Finally, I broke down and sat in a corner, watching them.

They did not seem to talk to each other, just jumping from one place to another like identifiable ping pong balls, all over the place. Some of them came to make me smile, while others mocked at me, laughed and pinched me. One of the moments was surely a very seductive one that kept on telling me I am coward, and then there was this recent one that told me I was brave and strong.

Then, something happened.

Some moments collided with each other and a riot started, fighting, bumping. The cute ping pong balls turned into iron shells as if shot from an old rusty canon, hitting every place around, splattered many other moment balls. Slowly, groups emerged, and I noticed that these were time based groups. Moments from each timeframe were fighting the moments from the other groups. The present was fighting the past and the middle phases were begin crushed brutally. The pink blood splashed all over the walls and the blue flesh splattered around.

My patience was getting worse. I got up and switched myself off with a pill. Slowly, moments started behaving themselves and qued up to walk back into the clock. I walked into the sleep as the clock started ticking again.

Good Night. Good Morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home