Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Is it Over...... Guess so ... Yes

It took me almost a few days to understand the meaning of what you said in a very straight forward way - I will not speak to you again.

I kept in thinking, discussing, talking about the break up but never believed it inside. It just wasn't sinking in.I think I know what it means. I just did not want to believe it.

It's Over.

We have worked hard on building this huge distance and today when our work is almost on the verge of success, I was not able to see it. The break up is successful. It's over now.

I am not going to keep anything that reminds me of good old days again. ( LOL .. What a liar I am ).

But yes, I am glad you could dump me finally. And grown out of the shadow.You had your final say and like all good arrows and words that don't come back once shot out, it hit the right spot.

Just that .... it took a few days for me to let the thing sink in.

You had declared the freedom from this mess that day, but maybe I did not realize it. Even though I was trying to talk the break up. But now I know you are serious. You want no shadows now, no tangles, no mess.

And yes, I understand that we wont be friends anymore now, even though I thought that could happen.

I hold no grudges, no hard feelings and no regret now. Just that I hold a feeling that I will try to retain as long as I can - The feeling of a loss.

Just that - it will take a little more time for me to stop looking at places that I thought we would visit when you come.. LOL. ( Just Joking ).

Walk ahead, Walk straight. Walk Upright. Never Turn Back.

-------------------

An Afternote:

Just read my horoscope on that site... a paragraph said

"As you begin July, you seem to be unsure about which way to go concerning a major plan or important relationship. You may be of two minds about it, or you may feel you don't have enough information to make a decision.

As they say, "When in doubt, do nothing." That's the strong, sure advice the universe is sending you in July, and you should heed it. Even if you THINK you know the answer, the situation is fluid and changeable. Yesterday's truths aren't necessarily going to hold up tomorrow, so keep your ear to the ground."

P.S. I now realize that Madhyantar Blog was a bad idea. But I would continue with it till I can. I will write more, as and when I feel like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home