Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Musical Afternoons

Right from Kailasa, I picked up these lined today, touching me once again, with the devotion of a love filled soul.

तुझमे मुझमे कोई फर्क नहीं,
जब तू है तो फिर मैं कैसी,

There is just no difference between us. And when you are there, I do not need an individual identity. My identity is a part of you. I am a part of you.

तेरी सूरत रब दी सूरत है,
कोई सूरत नहीं तेरे जैसी।

You are yourself the face of god for me. There is just no other fce like that.

बस पार ना पाया तेरा,
अलबेला साजन मेरा।

Just that, I could not get through you, my unique beloved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home