Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Date with Venom

I have a date with venom,
Pure negative spleen force,
Filled with malice in heart,
And showering hatred,
When the winter is on its prime,
And phantasm comes alive,
Armed with evil forces,
The devil would arrive,
Wearing an angel’s mask,
But his eyes would tell
Cold, blue, deep eyes,
Wicked winning smile,
When I hug the devil,
And feel the intense pain,
Stab in my backbone,
Getting deeper, deeper,
Cutting the flesh, ribs,
Cut opening the heart,
A dirty hand in my chest,
Pulls out the fluttering
Butterfly called life,
Hold it tight, gripping,
The arrogant winner
Pulling out the hand,
Rip open my rib cage,
And take a flight back.
Congrats Devil, You won.

- Saturday, August 17, 2002

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home