Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A song that makes me feel a reflection.

Yahi ishq di marzi hain
yahi rab di marzi hain
tere bin jina kaisa
kya khudgarzi hai
tune kya kar daala
mar gayi main
mit gayi main
teri deewani ... teri deewani..
I have been listening to the 'Teri Diwani' from Kailasa multiple times. It simply shows me the conflict within. I am reminded of Chanchal's redention of Bulle Shah's kaafi, years ago. ( from film bobby).
Aag se ishq baraabar dono
Par paani aag bujhaaye
Aashiq ke jab aansoo nikle
Aur agan lag jaaye
When someone is love, cries, it even burns more...
Tere saamne baithke rona
Dil ka dukhda nahin kholna
Dholna, ve mein nahin bolna
( I will not cry in front of you, I will not tell you my pains, I will not speak to you )
Isnt this what you meant to say that day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home