Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Something from the past. - True Then - True Now.

Life moves on…And moves ahead..

It started moving the evening when the iron wheels of the train grunted and exerted hard to take you to your way of life. It was tough for them as my attachment was pulling you behind... But life would not let itself stop. It pushed the train and helped it speedup.

I found my feet stuck on the platform, but eventually, as life would have it, I walked along, with the illusive feeling that I will preserve what I have. I would hold the sand in my grip, and I was sure.

Life walked and presented me a bouquet of surprises, all along my way. I opened my grip, to hold the bouquet, and the wet sand slipped away. I moved ahead, keeping a little piece of wet sand, safe in the lines of my hand, believing it was mine.
Far behind, a prince charming stood, with love in his heart and desires that could win the world. He sat on the ground, picked up the sand, kissed it and kept it in a silver packet, and tied it to his neck. God tapped him on his shoulder and blessed him for the care he had.

I watched through the screen of my computer while the net played the cupid. The god announced his plans and I witnessed the celestial celebrations from my little window.

Stars would gather and play the mates of the groom, while the moon would seat the princess in its lap. The chariot of seven celestial horses would bring the prince for the eternal union. Clouds would gather around and make the pavilions for the angels, gods and holy men to be seated and bless the couple. A perfect night that destiny has designed.

The sun, meanwhile would light some other part of the world, making a day shine somewhere else, but would reflect his light and wishes through the spectacular moon.
Life moves… even more happily.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home