Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Passing through a moment of truth. OR Love Thy Robots

It was like a barefoot walk through a bed of burning red charcoal pathway, that just came my way. The pain was intense and the blisters were real.

But.....

There was no lesson, no learning, no mark made.
I was amazed at the speedy recovery I had within few hours, as if it was just a cakewalk.

Maybe, it came my way as the result of my pushing someone else onto this firewalk sometime ago.

I felt like a girl who sleeps with her beloved, only to realize in the morning that that he had covered her face, making love to her, beliveing he is loving madonna, or , maybe some unknown fantasy, or may someone special, but not, definately and not this simple girl.
The feeling of just being an instument was too much to take, but surprisingly, it did not last for long. The accpetance of being just an instrument came real fast because, maybe I got a place finally, I am accepted. I can be useful at times.

Passing through this moment of trustful truth only made me more convinced that I am with the right people around me.

My absense will make path clearer now.

Burning Charcoal,
Under the feet,
Real Blisters
make me smile again.

And if a presense is needed anytime, dig the earth for six feet, check the pusle, and if the battery is still running, dress me up for an occasion.

Love Thy Robots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home