Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

It keeps me going - To go with the flow

To go with the flow of life, makes me move ahead. One has to try to come to a stage when happyness and sadness do not slow down his pace. Its not easy at this time, but I am trying that ...

Gham aur khushi mein farq na mehsoos ho jahan,
Mein dil ko us mukaam pe laata chala gaya....
Guess its no use to cry over what is gone. Just wannna enjoy the parting away as a party .. LOL.
Barbaadiyon ka sog manaana fizul thaa
Barbaadoyon ka jashn manaata chala gaya...
It's time to see how rain would come and go away without making a splash on me. It is time to expereince that how people remain thirsty sitting next to sea. It is time to see how sun willl rise and I will still be covered by the shadow of my own words I said sometime.
There were times when I have felt as If I want nothing in the world, just you.
Na To Caarvaan Ki Talaash Hai, Na To Humsafar Ki Talaash Hai
Mere Shauq-E-Khaana Kharaab Ko, Teri Rehguzar Ki Talaash Hai
The emotinal security that I feel today, alongwith the sense of belonging I have, is not a myth.
Life gives us happyness and pains, and we dont stop living.
If love gives me all this, why should I stop loving?
Guess, I would keep on going like this, passing through happy and sad times. And as always, would keep on saying ..
Mein Zindagi ka saath nibahta chala gaye
Har fiqr ko dhuuen mein udaata chala gaya..
I have to to with the flow - That's my style.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home