Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Monday, April 16, 2007

Flowing with the Go.


I was reading this small story on the net somewhere today, and felt like sharing it.
---
A Taoist story tells of an old man who fell into the river rapids leading to a high and dangerous waterfall. Onlookers feared for his life. Miraculously, he came out alive and unharmed downstream at the bottom of the falls.

People asked him how he managed to survive. "I accommodated myself to the water, not the water to me. Without thinking, I allowed myself to be shaped by it. Plunging into the swirl, I came out with the swirl. This is how I survived."

--
I do not know if I have to feel inspired from it, or take comfort, or feel down; but I can surely relate it to my experiences. Whenever I have submitted myself to the circumstances, I have survived. In my most difficult months in the recent past, I allowed myself to be shaped by the circumstances.

Though there were times when I fought the waves, spending my energy on meaningless strokes, or waiving at boats passing by to rescue me, but slowly it dawned on me that let me go with the flow. I submitted myself to the most heavenly wave of time, closing my eyes and tuned my mind to become a reflection of the tides.

As a result, I can see myself reaching the shore, where the river will keep me on the shore. It has been the most eventful journey of my life, and I am glad I had decided to take the plunge. I am going through some of the most anxious days of my life, and hope to reach the shore safely.
Acceptance of the facts of my own psyche has often made me feel calmer.
Just waiting to reach my shore soon..

Till now, I was going with the flow. And now .. I am flowing with the Go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home