Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Aakhir is dard ki dava kya hai ..

Apni hi nazar lag gayee shayad. Was too glad since yesterday.


Ye nasha jab bhi hua humko, behad hee hua.
Is kadar behke ke izzat ke bhi kabil na rahe

----------------------


दिल ए नादान तुझे हुआ क्या है,
आख़िर इस दर्द की दवा क्या है।

O my heart - what has happened to you .. and .. is there a way out of this pain? can anything treat this misery of mine?

हम हें मुश्ताक और वो बेजार,
या इलाही, ये माजरा क्या है

I am enthusiastic, eager , and my partner angry, upset and dissatisfied; O god, whats the matter.

मैं भी मुहँ में जुबां रखता हूँ,
काश पूछो कि मुद्दा क्या है।

I also have a tounge, I can speak too... Somebody askme what is the matter with me.

ये परी चेहरा लोग कैसे हें,
गमाज़ा ए उश - व ओ अदा क्या है।

How are these beautiful faced people, What vanity , what pride they have.

जान तुम पर निसार कर्ता हूँ,
मैं नहीं जानता दुआ क्या है।

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is that same feeling can make you the happiest person but on other hand make you cry too?

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Peccadillo Guy said...

Wish I knew the answer ...

Maybe because, each coin has two sides ... or maybe because happiness and sadness are just two sides of the same coin.

To me ... the choice is between beind unhappy or being more unhappy . I done know which one would kismet choose for me. happpiness, today does see too far a posibility.

This often happens to people whose happiness is dependent on someone else.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home