Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The more than half empty glass

The glass being half full or half empty has always been different perspectives for the same thing. I have been a strong approver of the half – full point of view; but it seems to change now.
I am noticing the glass being less than half now, and receding level is going down every time I see it. It looks like it is more than half empty now. Feels like the sand in the hourglass is slipping in the lower cup with an increased pulse beat.

Pessimism looks more like realism to me. I guess, whenever words like ' All would be O.K.' come out of my mouth by habit, my ears shrug in disbelief. My eyes open wide and question my mind.
Just like everything, is this just a passing phase, or this is the final phase,I have no idea. Looks like I have seen everything in life, and just have to live by the rest of the days, months or years, gaping at the nothingness I have created for myself.

I guess I wanted too much from life, and life gave it to me -Too much to think about.

I gulped the happiness in the glasses, and made it further empty for me. And now. the nothingness in the glass of life is overpowering the something left in the glass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey... have been telling mys elf that i need to call you back.. and than i read the post and i was shocked...

don't let life pass you by.. time is the most presious thing... life can always be started from scratch again... and again... there is nothign called as dead end... and trust me i am saying this out of experience....

There is only one life... and NOTHING and NO ONE is worth letting it go waste...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:39:00 PM  
Blogger Peccadillo Guy said...

Yes, there is nothing as a dead end ... Life goes on ... but barefeet.

There is just one life, and i really dont know how much pain can i give to everyone connected to me.

I wanna live the way I like it, and no one seems to like it.

What frustrates me most is the inability to make everyone happy, for they all have done their best to make me feel good always. ( I know one cannot make everyone happy ).

No matter what, I am going the way life is taking me, and somehow I am learning that I can do my bit, and kismat will do its own thing; hopefully, I dont become a bigger pain for people whom I care for, and who care for me.

The pain is not really about me anymore. It is all about those attached to me, and I am attached to.

Can one live happily by making others sad? Guess not...

On the other hand, if i am not happy, how can I make others happy?

So it is a tug of war inside me... which tears me apart .. occasionally. What is more important.. dunno....

Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home