Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Monday, June 25, 2007

Friendship and the art of timing

Just read somewhere...

Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing.

There is a time for silence.

A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny.

And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.”

- Gloria Naylor quotes (African-American novelist and educator, 1950)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have truly mastered the timing, thanks for keeping quiet when you know I won't listen to you, thanks for being my conscience who questions me. Thanks for giving me so much of your time, talking to me, thinking about me, caring for me...thanks for being my friend.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 11:38:00 PM  
Blogger Peccadillo Guy said...

I may not be all correct always.

Just pick the ideas and views you like and leave the rest.

Filter my thoughts to suit your circumstances.

But do keep in store what I say today, coz I may not be there tomorrow.

Monday, July 02, 2007 8:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home