Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Monday, July 02, 2007

Another Morning of mixed emotions

Just picked the rhyme of a verse from another blog - and penned a few lines this morning..


Jiski tasveer khayalon se fanaa nahin hoti,
Uski aankhon mein ik aaina kyun lagta hai.

Sulagte hue ashkon pe chheente daal kar,
poochhte hai wo ke, dhuyyan sa kyun lagta tai

Aur wo jo kehte hain ke bhool jayen unhe,
Unke bina sab yahan soona sa kyun lagta hai.


Life is not about picking roses.
It is about plucking the thorns, one by one, from the roses I have in my hand.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to know the answers, stop asking questions. Sawaalon ke jaal main ulaj kar us khushi se door na jaao jo tumhare paas hai...

Monday, July 02, 2007 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger Peccadillo Guy said...

I ask questions because I care for the answers. I need answers because they will lead the right way, which is not based on blind assumptions.

I consider a happiness to be complete and fulfilling which does not arise from anyones pain or misfortune. Happiness for me is not just 'my happiness'.

For me, happiness is a universal fact in my world ( you can call it my teritory). If even a single person in my world is unhappy, my happiness can never be complete.

Monday, July 02, 2007 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes you have to avoid asking questions because one cares for the person more than the need to know the answers.

Complete Happiness is a myth, come to think of it when you think ur happiness is complete, next moment something happens to make it less. Never take happiness for granted even if it is incomplete, always value even a drop.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Peccadillo Guy said...

Yes, each drop has its value. Life is in moments. And a long chain of happy ( and sad ) moments make the life what it is.

Each happy moment is worth a life full of happiness.

Simply said - Today, you are more right than I am.

And yes, good that your note reminded of one of my learnings and philosophies which I guess I was overlooking since quite some time.

Thursday, July 05, 2007 12:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home