Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Monday, July 31, 2006

I heard that sad voice, It wanted me to stop you.

I heard that sad whisper. You never wanted to go, You felt as if I will hold you and tell you to stay. but ......

And I know what you muct be passign through.....

Something like......

Main yeh sochkar uske dar se utha tha,
Ke wo rok legi, manaa le gi mujhko.

You thought I would call you back..

Hawaaon mein lehrata aata tha daaman,
ke daaman pakad ke bithaa kegi mujhko.

Kadam Aise andaaz se uth rahe thhe,
ke aawaz dekar bula legi muhjko.

Magar usne rokaa
na usne manaayaa
na aawaaz hii dii,
na wapas bulaya,

I did not call, did not hold you back. It has always been like that. I just could not gather courage to ask you to stop. As always.

main aahistaa aahistaa badhtaa hi ayaa
yahan tak ke usse judaa ho gaya mein.

judaa ho gaya mein...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home