Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya

Whom do I go and ask my questions? Guess, just myself.

These days, I am often asked that why I am so alive? Why do I have the urges to communicate. I silently wonder, how sinful it is to catch a handful of moments, when the day is passign away.

Why was I given so much of happyness and pleasure and why, just after that, I am asked, why do I need more.

Just remembered an old line... Maine jazbaat nibaahe hain usoolon ki jagah

I feel like a slot machine at a game parlour. Wanna relax, put a coin, start a timed play, and two minutes, ting tong, game up. Worse, sometimes, I am happy with this too.

This morning, I was walking with the old song 'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya', and I guess it left me feel the flow, once again.

Somewhere in the middle it starts the bout of counter blaming.


Tu aur thaa, Tera dil aur thaa,
Tere dil mein ye meethi kataari na thee..

I feel someone istelling me that - You were someone else, and now you look different. So different. You did not have the sweet, shapr edged weapon, hidden in your eyes.

I felt like saying -

Aankhon mein thee pyar ki roshni,
Teri aankhon mein ye duniyadaari ne thee


--

Got to stop that sick blame game.
Got the lossen the strings
Got to let go ...
Once again....

BUT BUT BUT

Remember to take care of health.
Try to go to gym.
Go to the Doc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home