Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We are who we are...

The last shots of MIB II had these words... they keep coming back to me.. It is when K tells Laura to leave and tells her her identity, and why she must leave.


When you get sad, it rains.

Lots of people get sad when it rains.

It rains because you're sad, baby

It's not fair

Never is

We are who we are...

------------

The 3AM afternote...

I am finding very difficult to handle this uncertainity after everything seemed so certain.

Sometimes, listening to the mind is such a mindless activity.

I just looked out of the window and the sun is still nowhere around. The darkness, filled with starless vaccum is gazing on my face.

Far somewhere, the moon would be sitting equilly restless.

Maybe I would try to catch some sleep again.

Looks like... I will never change; and yet, never be the same again.

We are who we are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home