Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Saturday, May 05, 2007

The forbidden extravaganza


The envelop of comfort around me is all wet with tears, soggy enough to get torn anytime. And I really do not know what will happen then. I am living my dream every minute, with closed eyes. The waves of both pleasure and pain are making feel the orgasm of a lifetime. And I know, after this, I shall breakdown into pieces, which may never be gathered again into what i have been, till now. It maybe a new shape, arising with a new structure out of the jigsaw of my shattered pieces. Maybe, nothing would rise from the ashes this time.

The pleasure is so engulfing that I am liking the being blind, being deaf and being speechless.

My ears love to hear one voice, my eyes see one sight, my skin feels one touch, my tongue knows just one taste, and my sense of smell is all into the lingering aroma of my dreams. Nothing else. All I feel is right there in the heart, a torrent of emotions, where I cant distinguish between each emotion individually. There is a unique concoction of the sweetness of honey, the tang of strawberries, the intoxication of cocaine; and much more, which is running down my throat, mixing in my veins and rushing in my blood, like a roaring lion, crazy about the forbidden extravaganza of life.

Am I too much into it? Dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home