Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Monday, May 07, 2007

If I cannot understand how my own mind works, how can anyone else understand it?
I have no reasons to complain to the God, but I want to fight back. I did not need this extra burden that you have given me.

Whenever I saw something happening in my life, I tended to rush into it. Now, when I see that death is another happening, why is my mind avoiding rushing into it? One part of me says, be brave and hug it and kiss it, it is just an event marking the end. The other part remains to live longer.

The urgency to complete my unfulfilled tasks seems to have vanished away. Good that I had that small holiday before this day came. Maybe it was my last wish fulfilled.

The fear of the ultimate end is turning into an attractive black hole. Ready to suck me in it.
The heart is giving away itself, to my ultimate sweetheart, slowly and gradually. It may take few months, or few years, to woo the black fairy of death to carry me with her, and fly me to the great nothingness. The heart that kept on winning is now all set to break down and lose itself.

I would try to live till I die; but I feel dieing every minute, till I am living. The thin line between life and lifelessness seems to be thinning further.

There is going to be life after it too, but I may not be a part of it.

Till then, I sulk and smile, together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home