Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Monday, May 07, 2007

Someone's boring me. I think it's me.

There is no bigger a boredom when all is open before your eyes.
As they say - The best way to be boring is to leave nothing out.

Another quote I read today said -

“Life is intrinsically, well, boring and dangerous at the same time. At any given moment the floor may open up. Of course, it almost never does; that's what makes it so boring.”

I too have become a boring object. I dont find myself interesting any longer. Just like a machine with rusting parts, which, when runs, gives out jarring noise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home