Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Muddy Splatters


The worldly conscience tells me to be a little distant, a little away, a little more dignified in my approach, a should show my involvement to a lesser visibility. It says that it helps me gain attractiveness and maintain a balance. I am being taken for granted and this may be really bad because there would be no attraction left in me. One should ideally keep a good distance, to keep the interest going on for long. I know I am going overboard a lot these days, and this phase is leaving me quenched inside.

My heart says – No. Why the hell I would ever strategies one of the most wonderful feelings I have in me. I am happy for what I have, and I would love to have much more, and real soon.

I do not want this phase to pass by, leaving me more thirsty.

What stops me? Wrong timings I guess.

My emotions don't wear a watch.

Neither do my heart have a calender. It is just another eager kid wanting the most to himself, much more than the little hands can hold. It refuses to believe that my time is almost up. I keeps on forgetting that I am growing older with each tick of the life clock. It just refuses to grow up. Jumping with joy in the rain, splattering on muddy waters, and greedily looking at the sky for more.

What's wrong with this, specially when it comes so naturally to me.

And the world says - it is all wrong. Just Shut Up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home