Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Newsreel Documentary about the Interval

In the time of the golden oldies, during the interval in those movies, a newsreel used to appear telling all the boring documentary stuff. I used to talk about all that no one actually cared to know, except the people who really wanted to know about it.

This day, a year ago, I started this blog. The reason was simple - plain news.

Just like the good old doordarshan in early seventies, the purpose was to make a window to myself. Slowly, but swiftly, it turned to be a mirror of my mind (and heart ... i guess). It started featuring songs and musical extravaganza of the life, as it flowed from one day to another.

Today, when I look back at this diary of mine, I see a large canvas spread over so many months, painted in multiple hues varying from romantic pinks to saddening blues, earthy browns of reality to lively oranges of sunny evenings, strictest whites to passionate violets – it is all out there. There is a definite learning curve, marked with so many unique experiences.

As I turn the leaves of this blog, I see hunger, and fulfillment; I see desire and satisfaction; I see journeys and destinations. Reading them all, it seems that this has been an eventful phase of time.
The journey continues .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home