Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Loser's Deal

I loved the deal, even If cannot do anything about it.

How practical can one get. Amazing.

Gimme what I want, and you get what you want.

Simple, Honest, Straightforward.
------------------------------------

To me, this deal sounded like -
Gimme what I want and then I would accept the attention you give to me. - LOL..

Like any other coward under the sky, I decided to duck and let the deal pass.

Let someone more worthy catch the deal.

I surely overdo things. That is what needs to be cured in my nature.

In the past, someone had said - Do not crowd me with your attention.
Six years later, I hear the echo again.

Anyways, I dont like working today, so would just go out and try out new things.

Things change on a daily basis in life.
Now a days, the sun sets in a different mood everyday , and rises from a different direction every morning. Recently, the sun was rising from the west. Guess soon, it would start rising from the south.
And moon, it flooded me with the soft moonlight for almost a month, without a break, and then ... boooom... gone out .
Look at the stars, what are they doing in the broad daylight? Are they not suppose to come at night? And why are they floating around my desk. LOL...

Guess I know what has caused it. Yes, the imbalance. But I know. it snot just me. I mean It WAS not just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home