Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Nails in my coffin

Why the hell do i love hammering nails into my coffin?


And yes, it is not what I could not do,

It is about what someone claims to do ..

The nails in the coffin refer to the learning that changed it all in one statement.
- I am no one to say anything about people because i am even worse. I do worse things so I have no right to point a finger on anyone.

Guess, I must clean myself before I call someone to be on the 'not so right' side of life.
And if I cannot, I must shut up.

I did things assuming we were on the same side of a line, testing waters.

Sides are changing. It seems so.

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessApollonia said...

May be .....because u are expecting someone to do something that you couldnt do? seeing that someone has failed....makes u feel a failure....the fact that its so true...that there are just no one one to stand up....

Sunday, October 15, 2006 8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home