Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

What is the limit ? When will darkness go ?

Listening to kishore kumar once again. And once again, this is one of those days, when sadess doesnt seem to go away.

Kahaan Tak Yeh Man Ko Andhere Chhalengey
Udaasi Bhare Din Kabhi To Dhalengey


Yes, someday, this sadness will have to give way to light.

BUT ... happiness is just not interested in me now.

I guess, this too will pass...

But if it does not, I would live with it.

Maybe Not.

Give me a wall of silence, I deserve it.
Let me bang my head onto it every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home