Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Walking through the mist.

It has been a misty morning ever since it started.

No, not that the mausam was misty, but the head was clouded with a blue haze. Nothing seemed to be clear, and the vision was blurred to an extent that I started trusting my brain more than my eyes. It is so much fun to see in the mist, and yet believe what we visualize in our minds.

As always said, we see what we want to see.

But then, life is not about what we want. Life is about what we get.

Main Sochta thaa mera naam gunguna rahee hai wo.
Na Jaane Kyon laga mujhe ke muskura rahee hai wo.

I thought that someone was murmuring my name, but then i felt that it was just a smile. A smile which I did not understand. So I waited to the mist to clear down, but it did not.

A lot was due; and will remain due in my heart.

Sholon pe chalna thaa, Kaanto pe sona thaa,
Aur abhi jee bhar ke, kismat pe rona thaa.

Jaane aise kitne, baaki chhor ke kaam....

Good Morning



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home