Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Friday, October 13, 2006

Utility and Futility: The two sides of the same coin.

Tonight, something changed in me, for good i guess.

I felt the tug of was inside me, about the utility and futility of the same emotion.

Utility is always stronger than futility, it took me forty years to understand.

May the stronger side prove its utility and win.

Emotions, no matter how strong, if useless, will give way to more useful emotions, the practical way.

This does not affect my feelings, but it sure affects my actions. I would love to be much more controled now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home