Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Impatience of the moment

My impatience towards a certain aspect of my life is growing boundlessly. I am getting really worse at it. My basic theory to wait for things to happen holds true everywhere, except once facet of my life.

Each minute passes like burning in the hell. I just don’t get controlled. It is getting so bad that I start to hate myself when I get so impatient. Gazing at the clock in my cell, the time just does not pass, like at this moment. I am going insane I know. I am aware that my impatience is such a wasteful activity, as things will happen when are due for.

I am trying to cure, but failing to do so. Each minute refuses to pass away

Just being aware of the harms of my stupid impatience is not helping me. I have to get out of this impatience somehow. I have to learn the value of others time. I am just going out of my limits, quite often now.

God. Help me. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home