Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

A call from the core

This doesn't seem to be myself.

Somewhere inside, a restlessness is raising its head again and again. Sleepless nights are only adding to my woes. I do everything to stay away from that downward feeling, but when it strikes, I see myself sinking deep into bouts of depression.

I feel like closed and caged, in a low walled cell full of darkness, where I cannot even stand properly, and I keep on scratching the walls, groping in the dark, looking for a door, a window, an opening.

Tired, it puts me to sleep.

As mornings come, I cling to the only ray of hope that visits me and cheers my day. I murmur, come to me, my sunny morning, give me the light that will put this restlessness to sleep for some more time, and I can be myself once again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember you are the center of ur universe, u r sun urself, find the hidden happiness coz u urself is the source of sunshine rays...

Thursday, July 05, 2007 4:40:00 PM  
Blogger Peccadillo Guy said...

Yes, thats the fact. But....

You know, I sometimes do believe that the primitive belief was right. The sun revolved around the earth. :)


Ever heard of the musk deer? Sometimes I feel like that.

The rays of sun are a waste, if they dont fall on the earth and make it bright.

Akela sun kya karega..

The sun is valueless at night.

If It cant be present to brighten the earth, and produce life, promote brightness, whats the use of sun.. lol...

Facts maybe facts, but as I am learning, sun does revolve around the earth.

Ghhom ghoom ke charo taraf, kabhi idhar se, kabhi udhar se, dekhta hai, surya - diwana sa, dharti ko...

Kya yahi ..... ?

Thursday, July 05, 2007 11:39:00 PM  
Blogger Peccadillo Guy said...

An afternote

Poping comfort pills every now and then seems a temporary solution. Dont know what to do.

Friday, July 06, 2007 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home