Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Me, Anand and Taj tonight.

Was going to sleep, while switching channels and playing random numbers on the remote, and saw a familiar shot from yesteryears. Flipped back the channel and hey – this was Anand.
Anand – the movie that changed my perspective about life years ago. So much to learn, so much to feel and so much to understand. Yet, something I admired so much about it was the light hearted approach to adversities of life, is still something I have to learn.

At every stage of my life, I have enjoyed this movie, for different reasons. When I was a teenage kid, and I saw this for the first time on my black and white television, I loved it for the sheer pleasure of not so subtle, yet not so loud comedy. Very few movies have managed to stay balanced in comic moods. I enjoyed the concept to go ahead to talk to anyone you like, and if it clckks one could gain friends.
In the words of Anand – Koi accha laga, uss se do minute baat kii, aur kya chahiye, khushi mil gayi.

Right now, listening to its magical words ( by who else, other than gulzar )


छोटी बातें,
छोटी छोटी बातों कि हें यादें बड़ी।
भूले नहीं,
बीती हुई एक छोटी घड़ी,

जनम जनम से आँखें बिछायी,
तेरे लिए ही राहों में।

मैंने तेरे लिए ही सात रंग के सपने चुने,
सपने सुरीले सपने।

रूठी रातें ,
रूठी हुई रातों को जगाया कभी,
तेरे लिए,
बीती सुबह को बुलाया कभी,
तेरे बिना ही, तेरे लिए ही
दिए जलाये रातों में।

मैंने तेरे लिए ही सात रंग के सपने चुने,
सपने सुरीले सपने।


Just got the news on my sms that Tajmahal has been chosen in Seven Wonders of the world.
...... dreams unlimited.....
Got to see you soon - Taj. and this time - My Way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home