Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Friday, September 07, 2007

Infinite Happiness - अनंत सुख

Another night, another ghazal. Tonight, it is the voice of Begum Akhtar singing the soulful ghazal of Sudarshan Faaqir - Rone Na Diya. A classic in all aspects, Faaqir has penned the restlessness of those why cannot show out a tear. Those who cannot cry.

Many of us, so many times, feel like leting a tear down, letting the cry come out of the dry throat - but -- no. Not done.

इश्क मैं गैरत-ए-जज्बात ने रोने ना दिया।
वरना क्या बात थी, किस बात ने रोने ना दिया।

The hounour of the emotion did not let me cry; or what else could it have been that did not let me cry out. What stops me to shout out? Nothing - just the hounour of an emotion. What else - nothing.

आप कहते थे रोने से ना बदलेगें नसीब,
उम्र भार आपकी इस बात ने रोने ना दिया।


रोने वालों से कहो, उनका भी रोना रो लें,
जिन को मजबूरी-ए-हालात ने रोने ना दिया।

तुझ से मिल कर हमे रोना था, बोहत रोना था,
तंगी-ए-वक़्त-ए-हालात ने रोने ना दिया।

एक दो रोज़ का रोना हो तो रो लें - 'फाकिर',
हम को हर रोज़ कि सदामात ने रोने ना दिया।


--

Recalling another line.. somewhere in the mind...

Yoohin muskuraaye jaa........

I know all that my ears have heard is truth, bare and strong.
If I can take it well, then I would walk straight for long on the new path, else, I would see what I will do.

Afterall, we all have different destinations, just like paths.

What is mine? - My journey is my destination.

What next? God Knows.

And when it comes to my khushi?

Remebering some old line from what I read in my middle school...

मेरो मन कहॉ अनंत सुख पावे
जैसे उड़े जहाज़ से पंछी,
फिर जहाज़ पे आवे।

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home