Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Desperation of circumstantial handcuffs

दम घुटा जाता है सीने में फिर भी ज़िंदा है
तुम से क्या हम तो ज़िन्दगी से भी शर्मिंदा हें

Life is getting too suffocating these days.

There are times when anxiety breaks me down , and then there are times when my inabilities devastate me.

कभी बेकसी ने मारा,
कभी बेबसी ने मारा,
गिला मौत से नहीं है,
मुझे जिन्दगी ने मारा।

Everthing seems so normal, so nice, so good, yet, where is my peace, my smile, my happiness.

Muqaddar pe kuch zor chalta nahin
Voh mausam hai yeh jo badalta nahin

जब गम -ए-इश्क सताता है तो हस ले ता हूँ,

Thats all one can do, I guess.

Smile over the pangs of distance, laugh over the boundries, and mock over my own limitations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home