Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

One Tight Slap

Time slapped me once again today.

It was my mistake and I have no choice but to take it.

I am being forced to do things which I would have never done by choice.

I was supposed to be happy today.

I am.


An afternote: Just read somewhere

In detachment lies the wisdom of uncertainty...

In the wisdom of uncertainty lies the freedom from our past, from the known, which is the prison of past conditioning.

And in our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe.

a quote by Deepak Chopra

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry

Saturday, July 28, 2007 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Peccadillo Guy said...

Me too..

An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything. ~Lynn Johnston

Sunday, July 29, 2007 9:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home