Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Thursday, September 13, 2007

La persistencia de la memoria - The Persistence of Memory

The Persistence of Memory is the famous 'melting clocks' painting by Salvador DalĂ­, It was completed in 1931 and is one of his best surrealistic works.

When I see it, it makes me feel even more relavant today.





Look at the way the time melts and droops ...

Another of Dali's work that I have liked is 'The person in the Window'. Today I was reminded of this paintiing when I heard a mention of watching out of a balcony, on a lone, peaceful, personally owned day.

This painting is .. amazing... spellbinding....



I am leaving this post half way.... as thoughts feel choked... Just watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home