Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Monday, September 24, 2007

Nothing looks interesting .. not even being alone

Nothing seems to be interesting right now. nothing helps to take away my attention..

कोई सागर दिल को बहलाता नहीं।
बेखुदी में भी करार आता नहीं।

मैं कोई पत्थर नहीं, इन्सान हूँ,
कैसे कह दूं गम से घबराता नहीं,

Dont know when ...... maybe some more time...

It is getting darker. I do not see light.

बड़ी सूनी सूनी है,
जिन्दगी ये जिन्दगी,

मैं खुद से हूँ यहाँ,
अजनबी, अजनबी।

Why do I feel so alone, I have no reason to feel so.

No reason

No reason

Yet .... lonely.

जाने क्यों।

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home