Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I should better get lost.

Get Lost.
I feel like telling myself over and over again. Get Lost.

No matter how polite life can be, it sucks.

I have been a great friend to myself, till I found a better one. And now that I have to be alone, I feel like telling myself to get lost, once again.

No one has the right to question me why I would get lost. Not even me.

I am fed up of making sand castles on the beach and seeing the washed away.

Guess, I should walk into the sea of people, and get lost in the crowd. I better get lost before my good days start and things start to turn my way.

Untraceble, Untouchable. Time to get lost, once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home