Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Follow The Leader. - Ego Booster Session

Walking on the superhighway of life, sometimes I tend to be insensitive to the limitations of mediocrity. The frustration that hits me when I face mediocrity in people I have admired around me, takes a toll. I become doubtful about the originality of thoughts.

Wheel could have been invented only once, but it inspired a revolution that changed the world. Most people today hate to re invent the wheel, and would intelligently prefer to get the inspiration and invent something based on an earlier discovery. It does look like a smart move, but then even to get inspired, mediocrity needs a set of guidelines to walk straight.

Although I enjoy my capability to independently arrive at and understand concepts that would normally have to be taught by others, I must learn to understand that others who are around may not in tune with my thoughts. And with all the exercise to walk slower and be with people has only helped me to downgrade to mediocrity.

This is not really comfortable, and I need to speed up, even if I lead my fellow beings. The journey of my fellows to be my followers starts once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home