Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Driving away, looking at the rear view mirror, where life passes by.

After a lot of days, I was alone again. Just with myself.

Many tiny moments from recent past came out of the closet, and urged me to do for a lone drive once again. As I took to the wheel, and geared the drive, it was the same usual feeling. One eye on the front road, where I need to go, and the other on the rear view mirror, where the life was passing me by.

Thoughts played hide and seek, wondering, why doesn't life have a back gear. Well, in a way its good that life cannot move back, else most of us would be simply moving from present to past and then to present, and so on, moving in circles.

Is there anything I would want to change in my past. Maybe.... Maybe not... Let me explore and find out a few things which were pure pain. Hmmm, thinking, this one, no... That one,.. errr no.. Guess that one.. No. None of them was pure pain. In fact the ratio of pain to pleasure was too much in favor of happiness. Guess, I would love to change nothing in my past, maybe, because if it would not have happened, I would not have been what I am today.

As I drove by, the rear view mirror zipped across a lot of tunnels of mind. The way in the front was much more fascinating; undiscovered, yes inviting. As evening approached, I reached a crossing with many ways, but this time it was easy to choose. Just pumped the accelerator to the one with a signboard that said BAR OPEN. This could be a new intoxication.
I would (try to) rest here for a while, and then move ahead.

Atleast I wish to... Move ahead.
So does everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home