Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

His so called life

Just revisiting what I wrote back few years ago, and remembering. A chicken hearted person always remain the same I guess. A chicken cannot become a lion, no matter how much he tries to mimic the roar.

His so called life

He is planning to write a small biography
and call it. An Idiots guide to desperation
While drinking makes it simpler to yell out,
An iron shoe would be better to kick
But.. to yell on whom, and whom to kick,
where all are his own, his own people, can he ?
He cant - sorry heart!, He cant hurt them anyways.
A chicken hearted idiot lives his 'so called life'


Afternote

Truth, as I see, does hurt, and it is hurting me, and it is ok I guess. I must trust words more than actions. Ok, none of us is too much into it anymore, atleast as much as we believed about each other. Just passing some good nice friendly and lovely moments.

Everyday is a learning day. We grow everyday. Today I grew another inch taller, with the understanding that I am drilling into my head. We all do not really mean what we say. What we see everyday may not be as true as it seems.

If I am overflowing, I would check the leakage in my head. Maybe put a cork on stop the overflow. Or maybe use an electronic flow regulator to ensure I don't overflow my thoughts.

Balance, is the key, and I will have less chances to fall. if I am as balanced as my counterpart on the other side of the see-saw. If I overdo, all shall fall.

But as of now, I do not intend to leave or be left.

Tomorrow maybe another story. I would live it when it comes.
Anyone of us can hop out of the see-saw, naturally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home