Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Monday, August 21, 2006

First Love

Just read somewhere

There is nothing holier in this life of ours than the first consciousness of love.

If it is so, then may it be that way. To disturbs the holy is not right. I don't think its right to stand in the way of first love.

Personally speaking, I do not even remember who was my first love. I have been loving and living everyone that came in my life, so I would never be able to pinpoint a first love. But I guess, I would definitely say that I have been lucky in love, almost always.

Men will be men. I loved to be in love, and hated to commit. I loved to give wherever I could, right at that moment, but without a tomorrow. A tomorrow, as I feel, hurts as hell. So I learnt to love today, without a tomorrow. But could I ever stop a tomorrow? No. Tomorrow always comes. Today is my yesterday's tomorrow.

But then, first love has its own set of desires, expectations and romance. It has a unique passionate scent of its own, spreading all over, lingering timelessly over many years.

Ye pehle pyaar ki khushbu,
teri saanso se jo aa rahee hai .............

Wish i knew more of this song, and this feeling too, but I cared so less about it that it definitely lost it.

Read somewhere else ...

"First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever." - Rosemary Rogers

Let this enrichment live and grow forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home