Inveterari

Nothing Serious - Just Life

Madhyantar se Mahashoonya tak
Saal ha saal ki tallash ke baad, Zindagi ke chaman se chhante hain;
Aapko chahiye tau pesh karoon, mere daaman mein chand kaante hai.

My Photo
Name:

The Ghost Who Talks...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Kiss...

Holding your face in my hands, gently, yet firmly, when my lips meet yours, and my tongue gently slips inside your 'so sure' lips, the lips suck the nectar of love, our eyes close to feel the passion.

The soft and titillating bite that you do to my lips makes me curl my tongue around yours. Our tongues break free into individual identities and engulf each other into their own passionate lovemaking. Your lips firmly grip to mine, making a perfect 'made for each other' fit. Slowly, the juices flow and the tongue war gets heats harder and deeper to explore the inner self of each other. The sensuality of the tongue increases manifolds as my lips suck your tongue in my mouth softly.

The kiss goes on......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home